Having steamed fish is not as good having fried fish in your meal. There are many fried fish recipes which we can make easily at home. This fried fish will make your meal more delicious. As fish is declared as the healthiest food among all. Although we should almost take 2-3 times fish in our meal. Besides it, a fish is delicious and easy to prepare.
Benefits of taking fish in your meal.
There are many benefits of taking fish. It will have a great effect on your health. Let’s see how this will leave a good effect on your health.
- Fish have all nutrients in them.
- A fish will low down the risk of a heart attack.
- A fish contains all the healthy nutrients which will help in the development
- This will increase brain health.
- It lows down the depression.
- As it is a good source of vitamin D.
- Although it also reduces the risk of immune system diseases
- Heal asthma problem
- Will increase the power of vision in your old age.
- Increase your sleep quality
Different styles of making a fish
In different styles and ways a fish can be cooked or made. A fish can be deep fried, although it can also be fried on a pan, a fish can be steamed, or it can be baked in an oven. But the most delicious is the fried fish as it will not be a simple dried fish. It will have a delicious flavor containing all the important nutrients in it.
Ways in which a fish is fried
There are two main ways, in which a fish can be fried.
- Deep-fried fish
- Pan-fried fish
Best fried fish recipe
A fried fish can be made as a proper meal or just as an appetizer or starter. Want to make a crispy, delicious hot fish? Then you have to marinate your fish 2 times. The first marination is for absorbing all the spices or the flavors in the fish. The second marination is for making the outer layer of the fish crispy and delicious.
Follow the steps for an easy fried fish recipe.
- Take all the spices. Like ginger paste, Garlic paste, salt, pepper, lemon, etc.
- Mix all the spices all together on a plate or bowl.
- Marinate the fish with all the spices.
- Put the marinated fish on the side for 10-15 minutes.
- You can add any other spice if you want like sauf. Although taste the salt and mix it well and put it on the side.
- Made a mixture for coating the fish.
- Take some conflour.
- Add salt and pepper in the corn flour
- Mix it well.
- Dip the fish in the corn flour and put to the side for 10-15 minutes.
- Let the fish dry.
- Fry your fish until it becomes golden.
Ingredients to make deep fried
- A bowl
- Chili powder
- Snack spice
- Coriander powder
- A self-made fish spice
Deep fried fish recipe
- Take a bowl
- Add all the spices to the bowl
- Mix salt, pepper, chili powder, snack spice, fish spice, and lemon properly.
- Take a piece of fish
- Set the mixed spices on the fish
- Add some lemon to it
- Let the fish marinate for half an hour.
- Take a deep fry pan
- Add oil to it
- Let the oil preheat to 375 degrees
- Then add the fish into the oil
- Let both sides to be fried properly
- Let the fish turn into golden brown color.
Why to fry fish on pan.
If your diet conscious or want to take less oil in your eat you can also fry the fish on a pan with a small amount of oil. This will give you a healthy taste with a perfect combination of flavor.
Pan fried fish recipe
You can simply make this same as you make fried fish or deep-fried fish. This surely makes 5-6 minutes to make such delicious. Simple you can add some other flavors to it.
- Mix the spices
(Salt, pepper, lemon, snack spice, chili powder, chili sauce, soya sauce)
- Add into a bowl
- Put the fish into the spices
- Let the fish set aside for 10-15 minutes
- Make the mixture for the top of fish
- Take corn flour add some spices into it
- Take a piece of fish and let the mixture to be set properly
- Add some cornflakes on the top of the fish.
How to cook the fish on the pan perfectly.
- Use a non-stick pan
- Heat the pan
- Add some oil
- First let the 1 side to be cooked properly.
- If it stick to the pan do not move it.
- Let the other side to cook
Now your fish is ready, you can eat it and enjoy the flavors.